Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 14: Two weeks down, four to go

Today was probably the best day I've had so far. I worked out hard, and ate light and healthy. It showed the next morning when I weighed 2 pounds less. I'm going to work out really hard every other day, so that the day in between I can rest a little for the next day. I don't want to overdo it and get burnt out. Here's the breakdown for today:

Weight: 136.6
Food: breakfast- 2 eggs (140 calories)
lunch- farfalle pasta with tomato sauce (420 calories)
snacks- banana and fiber one bar (245 calories)
dinner- baked chicken with potatoes, zuchini squash and mushrooms (576 calories)
Exercise: mountain biking- 1 and a half hours (465 calories)
physical therapy (calisthenics, weight lifting, circuit training)- 2 hours (417 calories)
Net Calories- 498 (under by a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog