Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Days 11,12,13

These past few days have gone by so fast that it's hard to keep track of them. I can't believe it's been almost two weeks. Only four more to go until I head out to L.A. It's crunch time. The next couple weeks I have to work my ass off if I want to make my goal. I need to start eating better and less, get going on strength training and keep up with my cardio I've been doing. These next 10 pounds to lose are going to be hard, and I have to be self-disiplined if I want to succeed. It's the worst part about me, I cave in all the time. I have to remember why I'm doing this and know that it's so important for me to succeed as an athlete this winter. No more injuries!

Day 11:
Food- 1,680 calories
Exercise- 0 calories
Net calories- 1,680 (over)

Day 12:
Food- 2,239 calories
Exercise- 862 calories
Net calories- 1,377 (over)

Day 13:
Food- 1,529 calories
Exercise- 624 calories
Net calories- 905 (under)

On day 11 I relaxed and didn't do anything. It's important for the body to rest every every once in awhile. Right now while I'm not doing any strength training, it's not as important to rest every other day, but once I get into lifting weights more, I will want to rest the certain muscle groups so they have time to build up. Day 13 was a great day. I ate healthy, felt healthy, worked out longer and weighed less the next morning. There's just something in your body that rushes around when you get happy, and when it's been a rocky patch, that feeling feels really good and makes me want to keep going. I like feeling good about myself, wait, I take that back. I love feeling good about myself. I love feeling healthy and knowing that what I'm putting in my body is going to help me in the long run. Being healthy will help me be happier in life, which is everyone's goal, right? It's easy to be lazy and give in to the temptations in life, but eventually it starts to ware on you and you find yourself being more sad than happy. Easier said than done, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog