Sunday, September 4, 2011

Halfway Point

Only 3 weeks left. It's go time. I'm going to work out harder and push myself everyday. I'm going to do more mountain biking, yoga and weight training. Now that I've lost the excess 8 pounds that was really unnecessary, I can loose the rest of the 7-10 pounds that I've been at before (but only a couple times and had trouble staying at it). So I know it's possible, but it might take longer than 3 weeks. I'm not going to be bummed out too bad if I don't reach my goal because if you set your goal high, then you'll probably come close. But if you don't even have a goal, then you're not going anywhere. I like the quote: "Reach for the moon, and you might land on a star." Either way, I've changed my life for the better. I feel better, look better and think better. After I reach my goal, my goal will be to keep it up, which is something I always slack in. But this time is different. It's now or never and if I want it to be now, it's so important to be in the best shape I can be in. I haven't had any soda or sweets in the past 3 weeks, and I'm going to act like a recovering addict and count it for the rest of my life. However, that's a very very long term goal, so I'll just stick to a more short term goal and see if I can go a year. I also want to keep being aware of what I'm eating. Keeping a balance in my diet is important to maintain energy and health.
It's amazing what my boyfriend has found when researching foods and what the FDA allows in our food. It's too horrifying to even tell you. So the more I know, the better I can eat and feel good about it. If you ever want to know more, a good book is "Natural Cures" by Kevin Trudeau. It will open your eyes to what our government doesn't tell you. Natural is always the way to go, and the more natural things you surround yourself with and put in your body, the better your life will be. The greed of mankind has corrupted our bodies and we are filled with more toxins than ever before. It's sad, but you can choose to do something about it. That's all you can really do, unless you want to pack up and move to the rainforest and live off the land...tempting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog