Friday, September 9, 2011

Week 5 Review

I'm not going to lie. I've been struggling. Sometimes all I want is a refreshing Dr. Pepper or an ice cream. I gave in the other day and had a "Skinny Cow" ice cream sandwich. I savored it for as long as I could. I haven't been loosing the weight as much anymore. I seem to be at a plateau. If I want to keep shedding the pounds, I've got to eat healthier and not give in to the temptations that surround me. I have a new job at a hotdog stand, so that will tie up my time a lot, and going to the gym is going to be harder. That's no excuse though...it just means getting up earlier. I have a new goal of waking up at 8am every morning except my day off. I'm not use to that and the mornings seem to come so soon. But that's the sacrifice I have to make. Some people get up way earlier all the time, so I don't think I have it too bad! I'm down to the last couple weeks before I head out to Cali for an Arbor photoshoot. I have to stay on track and not loose my momentum if I want to look as good as possible. I know it will be hard, but I can do it! I've made it this far...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog