Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Billabong Flaunt It @ Sierra-at-Tahoe

Niki 2nd, Lynn 1st, Jessika 3rd

Last weekend was a busy one for me and the Wasatch Project. Summer Fenton killed it in the Rev Tour Pipe comp and won by a mile. Sam Elliott came back from his shoulder surgery to win a rail jam in South Lake and got 3rd at the Trans Am at Northstar. I competed in the Billabong Flaunt It- an all girls slopestyle and rail jam. It was so much fun! We got free lunch and had a blast shredding with the ladies. I won the slopestyle with a cab 540 and backside 720. My teammate Jessika won best trick with her incredible misty flip 720. The rail jam, or "box" jam was fun and I ended up getting 3rd with my front blunt 270 out because they judged it as best trick. Besides winning $750 cash, a Dakine travel bag, Billabong outerwear and clothes, I won the gold Nixon watch that I had my heart set on.

Jessi Huege 5-0

Jessika Jenson Misty 720

1 comment:

  1. Ya Lynn!!!
    Killing it! You are definitely an inspiration to me!
    xxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog